- ❤️🐶Vacuum, Dryer and Clippers 3 in 1. The blow dryer is a bonus for pet grooming vacuum. It allows you to shed your pets, wash, dry and trim their hair at home easily. Try to say goodbye to groomer. You can store all the tools in our storage bag and take them out when you need it in the travel.
- ❤️🐱No Hair to Escape to the Floor. You can adjust the suction and pick a perfect one for your small and large pets. The curve slicker brush and shed brush would help to suck the hair out effectively and let your pets feel comfortable.
- ❤️🐶Blow Your Pets with Fresh Air and Keep Their Hair Fluffy. Here are 7 levels of blow temperature: 95⁰F-104⁰F-113⁰F-122⁰F-131⁰F-140⁰F-149⁰F. It includes a round, narrow and diffuser blow nozzles to dry your pets hair and keep them look fluffy. The length of the power cord plus the length of hose is 137 inches. You can blow your pets in the backyard.
- ❤️🐱Low Noise, Won’t Scare Pets. The noise of this pet hair vacuum is less than 60 dB. It is much more quiet than a vacuum cleaner.
- ❤️🐶Make An Even Cut to Keep Your Pets Look Pretty. You can use the clippers with vacuum or separately. We recommend you to use the pet clippers with vacuum as it will make even cuts easily. You don’t need to clean up the hair on the floor if you attach the dog clippers to the hose and turn on the vacuum during trimming.
- ❤️🐱Be A Home Groomer and Live An Easy Life Now. We all know that our pets need to be groomed regularly to keep healthy and look well. To use a grooming vacuum and dryer would let you save much time and money compared to go to a groomer, especially for multi pets families. The most important is that the pets would feel more comfortable and reduce anxiety when they get groomed by their owners.
About this item
The thick pins will not bend easily or scratch your pet skin when comb deep into the undercoat.
Curved blades fit well on the pet back and head, improves the efficiency of hair removal.
It is your go-to for most breeds. We recommend wiping the hair with a towel first.
It works well for flat coated breeds and sporting breeds, like golden retriever, springer spaniel.
For double coated breeds or thick coats. Pick through the undercoat and let the hair keep fluffy.